lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.3.0 RC2
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 11:51:35 GMT
Hi,

+1 from my side!

I did not run smoke tester (Windows), but I trust Jenkins and others to do that!

I did the same checks like last time:

*	MR-JAR is packaged correctly (that’s my personal interest) and also works with my test
class
*	Solr starts on Windows with Java 8, Java 9, Java 9.0.4, Java 10, and Java 11-EA.
*	Javadocs look fine, no serious problems on first look.
*	I compiled a Solr plugin against current version, no problems

Unfortunately we still have md5 hashes, but that should be fixed with 7.4, right? As far as
I remember, we should no longer publish any md5s, so maybe just remove them before pushing
to dist.apache.org and only submit the sha1 ones? Of course, Maven is different.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen