lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Cassandra Targett (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (SOLR-11715) Spatial Search ref-guide fixes
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 16:06:00 GMT


Cassandra Targett resolved SOLR-11715.
       Resolution: Fixed
         Assignee: Cassandra Targett
    Fix Version/s: 7.3

I fixed the examples similar to how I described in my earlier comment so they now appear correctly
throughout the doc (I checked all of them to be sure). I also added the fl param to the geodist
query as in Ishan's patch. So while I didn't use his patch, I incorporated some of its changes
in my commits.

> Spatial Search ref-guide fixes
> ------------------------------
>                 Key: SOLR-11715
>                 URL:
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: Public(Default Security Level. Issues are Public) 
>          Components: documentation
>            Reporter: Ishan Chattopadhyaya
>            Assignee: Cassandra Targett
>            Priority: Major
>             Fix For: 7.3
>         Attachments: SOLR-11715.patch, SOLR-11715.patch
> Was doing a demo of spatial search and ran into the following problems:
> # Some blocks of code were not formatted properly, hence losing the {{*:*}} parameters.
> # The query mentioned for geodist section didn't actually return the scores. Need to
add an fl parameter there.

This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message