lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "YELESWARAPU, VENKATA BHAN" <VYELESWAR...@StateStreet.com>
Subject Gentle reminder RE: Object not fetched because its identifier appears to be already in processing
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:08:18 GMT
Information Classification: ** Limited Access

If any of you experts could help, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

From: YELESWARAPU, VENKATA BHAN
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 8:30 AM
To: 'dev@lucene.apache.org' <dev@lucene.apache.org>; 'solr-user@lucene.apache.org' <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Object not fetched because its identifier appears to be already in processing

Information Classification: ** Limited Access
Dear Users,

While indexing job is running we are seeing the below message for all the objects.

Object not fetched because its identifier appears to be already in processing

What is the issue and how to resolve this so that indexing can work. Could you please guide.

Thank you,

Dutt