lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Test failures are out of control......
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 23:20:14 GMT
Hey Yonik,

Have you read my e-mail? I just said that there is no need to add another sysprop as its already
there! The default value for the sysprop is just a common-build.xml one-line change.

BTW, as I don't care about Solr tests most of the time, I disabled them completely on my local
machine using lucene.build.properties in my user's home directory. Every developer can do
the same on his own lucene.build.properties file (e.g. enable/disable bad apples). Just the
default should be decided here.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler