lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene/Solr 7.2
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 15:59:04 GMT
Doug's issue SOLR-11698 needs my final code review (probably final any way)
and I plan to commit that as late as Monday if it goes well.

Erick... IMO:
* LUCENE-8048 probably needs some "bake" time IMO, plus it's not clear if
it's committable yet (waiting for other input).
* SOLR-11687 definitely include