lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "sandesh.yapuram" <sandesh.yapu...@seclore.com>
Subject Use multiple Analyzers on same field
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2017 07:01:56 GMT
Hello,
I'm using apache lucene 6.3.0 and I want to index my field 'file_name' using
2 Analyzers:
1. StandardAnalyzer (to allow search using terms)
2. KeywordAnalyzer (to preserve the original name also, just in case if the
user searches the entire name)

Please note that this can be achieved using search time input analysis but I
want to avoid adding that complexity on the search front of my app.

Or else, is there any way to manually insert a term/string in the Custom
Analyzer?