lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dorian Hoxha <dorian.ho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why no composite primary-key in lucene ?
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2017 18:38:47 GMT
@Yonik Thanks, makes sense.

@Walter

After reading the cwiki page on update request processor
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Update+Request+Processors>
looks like you can't modify the GET/DELETE handlers, right ?
Because I want to NOT index/store the 'id' field, so clients/solr-cloud
(which needs /get) continue to work normally but internally 'id' appears
only in translog.
And I need to do something similar for GET/DELETE.

How to do that ?

Regards,
Dorian