lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ľuboš Koščo <tarza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On LUCENE-5611 and 6.4.1
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:48:05 GMT
Resp. how to make the double inherited analyzer (on the bottom of
inheritance) be used again, instead of hidden by its father direct
descendant of Analyzer?
(father:
https://github.com/OpenGrok/OpenGrok/blob/master/src/org/opensolaris/opengrok/analysis/FileAnalyzer.java
child:
https://github.com/OpenGrok/OpenGrok/blob/master/src/org/opensolaris/opengrok/analysis/java/JavaAnalyzer.java
- looking at above it's even deeper inheritance, so Analyzer ->
FileAnalyzer -> ... ->JavaAnalyzer as the last child)

(funny enough the code on our side that creates docs didn't really change
since 4.7.1 , but new lucene now picks FileAnalyzer over any other analyzer
for createComponents anyways)

tia