lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Cassandra Targett <casstarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 6.4.0 RC?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 21:19:59 GMT
I closed the new issue about the Plugins/Stats page since it's a
duplicate of one Varun filed the other day - SOLR-9969. It's caused by
the MBean request handler not returning data for the new metrics
categories.

Andrzej told me offline that it would be a back-compat breaking change
to change the handler. Perhaps in the meantime the UI can be modified
to omit those from display.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> Smoke tester is happy: SUCCESS! [0:33:19.658739]
>
> Docs and javadocs look good.
>
> Changes look good, except the badly formatted Solr New Features entry for "SOLR-9812:
SOLR-9911, SOLR-9960” (sub-bullets wrongly promoted to top level items).  I’ll commit
fixes to master, branch_6x and branch_6_4 (in case of respin), but I don’t think this problem
is worthy of respin.