lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 6.4 release
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 22:28:41 GMT
LUCENE-7620 (with SOLR-9935 adapter) for UnifiedHighlighter Passage min or
target lengths.
I'll commit this weekend.  Very low risk of problems since it's an opt-in
feature on the Lucene side, and opt-in to the UH on the Solr side as well
(with the ability to disable this fragsize limit if you don't want it)..