lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject Jenkins Lucene Node
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 03:03:33 GMT
Hi Guys,

You have one executor on one node (lucene label) which is on average having 5 or more (up
to 12 usually) jobs waiting in the queue.

As we are striving to improve our services overall and Jenkins is getting quite a bit of attention
lately, we feel that Lucene is in need
of more resources.

With that in mind, we’d like to offer another node for your exclusive use - a duplicate
of the current node, so you can spread your jobs
across 2 executors (just by applying the lucene label between the 2 nodes.)

WDYT? If yes, let me know and I’ll get it started. If no, also do please me know.

Thanks

Gav… (ASF Infra)