Hey David,

I'm just about to update the website and send out the notification for 5.5.3 in a few hours (as soon as I get some time at work). About the section, I assume you are talking about the CHANGES.txt file and I should've done that as part of the release process but I think I missed the 5x, and master branches. I've added the 5.5.3 section to both, and moved your entry to a new 5.5.4 section on the 5x branch.
5.5.4 section addition on branch_5_5 is a part of the post-release process, so I'll remember to move this to the correct section when I add that.