The release notes (draft) can be found here:

Lucene: https://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ReleaseNote553
Solr: https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ReleaseNote553

Please feel free to edit/fix it.

-Anshum

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 1:35 PM David Smiley <david.w.smiley@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay.  BTW SOLR-9290 isn't "Just" high indexing rates, but it's for those using SSL too -- correct me if I'm wrong.  We don't want to raise alarm bells too loudly :-)