lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 6.2.1?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 12:17:03 GMT
Back-porting of all fixes marked for 6.2.1 is now complete. Please do not
back-port any more issues to 6.2.1 without discussing on this email thread.

Steve is going to take a look at LUCENE-7446 which prevents the back compat
tests to run during nightly-smoke and fails the build. Once that is fixed,
I'll create the artifacts and call a vote. In the mean time, I'll run all
tests as well as the Test2BTerms monster and verify that they pass.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.