lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Varun Thacker <va...@vthacker.in>
Subject Re: Status of Solr Ref Guide for 6.2
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 06:38:07 GMT
There's been no update from infra on this yet. So we're still waiting for
them to help us out here before we can cut an RC

I will be on PTO most of next week and won't be having any internet
connectivity so Cassandra said she would take over the role of release
manager

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 8:38 PM, Cassandra Targett <casstargett@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12538 for this.
> Hopefully they'll be able to take a look soon.
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 1:17 AM, Varun Thacker <varun@vthacker.in> wrote:
> > Hi Cassandra,
> >
> > I checked right now and the logo still seems to be missing.
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 1:09 AM, Cassandra Targett <
> casstargett@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> OK, great then.
> >>
> >> Another issue, however, is the PDF seems to be missing the logo on the
> >> title page. This wasn't a problem for the last release (I checked it
> >> again to be sure).
> >>
> >> I checked the location of the logo image file, and it is still
> >> correct. I also checked the intermediate HTML and it contains the
> >> correct reference to the file location. However, the HTML refers to
> >> the online image, so when I view that I see the logo because it's
> >> accessible to me. Somehow it's not getting downloaded to be included
> >> with the PDF when that is generated.
> >>
> >> The PDF seemed to take a very long time to generate (I did it 2x), so
> >> it's possible there is some network issue causing a problem. I
> >> recommend waiting a few hours, or until tomorrow morning, and checking
> >> again. If it's still a problem, we should raise an issue with INFRA
> >> for investigation.

> back

> the

> joelsolr@gmail.com>