lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Cassandra Targett <casstarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of Solr Ref Guide for 6.2
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:34:42 GMT
As Varun mentioned, I'm taking over RM duties for this.

We had been waiting for a fix to the problem of the missing logo, but
I figured out a workaround that allows the logo to appear in the
proper place.

I am going to spend a little bit of time this afternoon reviewing the
PDF and plan to cut an RC before the end of my day. If anyone wants to
make any more edits, please let me know as soon as possible.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 1:38 AM, Varun Thacker <varun@vthacker.in> wrote:
> There's been no update from infra on this yet. So we're still waiting for
> them to help us out here before we can cut an RC
>
> I will be on PTO most of next week and won't be having any internet
> connectivity so Cassandra said she would take over the role of release
> manager
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 8:38 PM, Cassandra Targett <casstargett@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12538 for this.
>> Hopefully they'll be able to take a look soon.
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 1:17 AM, Varun Thacker <varun@vthacker.in> wrote:
>> > Hi Cassandra,
>> >
>> > I checked right now and the logo still seems to be missing.
>> >
>> > On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 1:09 AM, Cassandra Targett
>> > <casstargett@gmail.com>

I will try to

SolrJ page in

this release and on