lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contacted by IBM about problems with Lucene/Solr on their JVM
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 14:32:26 GMT
I am holding onto SOLR-9383 where IBM MBean info is not the same as
Sun's one (and messing up Admin UI). Once I get the replication VM, I
was planning to do it by some sort of name mapping. But if that's
something that IBM is supposed to fix instead, that could be nice too.

Regards,
    Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/