lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of Solr Ref Guide for 6.2
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:50:40 GMT
Hi Cassandra,

I plan on having my documentation finished for this release today. I've
already begun the work. Perhaps we'll want to delay until tomorrow to cut
the RC.

There isn't that much too document so I don't think it will take too long
to review.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 1:34 PM, Cassandra Targett <casstargett@gmail.com>
wrote:

> As Varun mentioned, I'm taking over RM duties for this.
>
> We had been waiting for a fix to the problem of the missing logo, but
> I figured out a workaround that allows the logo to appear in the
> proper place.
>
> I am going to spend a little bit of time this afternoon reviewing the
> PDF and plan to cut an RC before the end of my day. If anyone wants to
> make any more edits, please let me know as soon as possible.
>
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 1:38 AM, Varun Thacker <varun@vthacker.in> wrote:
> > There's been no update from infra on this yet. So we're still waiting for
> > them to help us out here before we can cut an RC
> >
> > I will be on PTO most of next week and won't be having any internet
> > connectivity so Cassandra said she would take over the role of release
> > manager
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 8:38 PM, Cassandra Targett <
> casstargett@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12538 for this.
> >> Hopefully they'll be able to take a look soon.

> the

> checking

> today

He's