lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contacted by IBM about problems with Lucene/Solr on their JVM
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 15:11:44 GMT
BTW I noticed IBM has a Docker container for their Java:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/738b7897-cd38-4f24-9f05-48dd69116837/entry/Announcement_IBM_SDK_Java_Technology_Edition_s390x_and_ppc64le_Docker_Images_are_now_available_on_DockerHub?lang=en
That would be way more convenient than either obtaining a bulky VM or
installing it.