lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Solr 5.5.3
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 15:16:50 GMT
Anhum,
Minutes ago I went and committed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-7417 to master, branch_6x,
branch_5x, and branch_5_5.  While on both the v5 branches, I noticed the
last 5.5.x was specifically 5.5.2 so I went and added this under a new
5.5.3.   That is now committed.  Then the realization hits me that you're
doing a 5.5.3 release and it just passed a vote  So I guess I should change
those entries to be 5.5.4 and probably also add a blank 5.5.3 section so
it's clear there were not additions in 5.5.3 for Lucene?  BTW I think this
bug is "minor" IMO.
~ David