lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: What's the policy on the Confuence comments?
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 19:12:14 GMT
I sometimes delete old comments (also by others) that were integrated into the page, or stuff
that was off-topic and belonged to mailing list. Noone complained.
I think it makes sense to clean out old cruft that does not add value, whenever we see it.
That’s why I sometimes try to close very old JIRA issues as well, to make it easier to spot
the important stuff.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com