lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Is "solr.AnalyzerName" expansion supposed to work for Analyzers?
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2016 17:12:25 GMT
Hi,

In addition this change (to "name" or "type" in the components) would allow to remove Steve
Rowe's hack in AbstractAnalysisFactory to keep the class name in the parameter map for serializing,
which is Solr specific and should not be there! With the "official" names, this is no longer
needed and Solr could simple serialize the name. This hack hurted me several times already!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen