lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to Move Solr Ref Guide off Confluence
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 03:38:24 GMT
Does GitHub have any edit-in-place magic? Kind of seems contrary to
the spirit of Git though....

The other question I have is how to find the file I want to edit. I'm
taking it on faith that there's a way to find a particular asciidoc
file without resorting to a recursive grep, but if not I can cope with
that since every damn major edit I've wanted to do on Confluence has
caused a dangerous rise in my blood pressure.