lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FYI: Lucene website publishing is stuck; 5.5.2 news items aren't in production yet
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2016 21:19:52 GMT
The publishing process finally finished and the top-level and Lucene 5.5.2 news items are visible
now.  Not sure why the Solr one isn’t yet, since it’s on lucene.staging.apache.org...

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Jun 25, 2016, at 4:26 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’ve been waiting for about an hour for the Lucene website publishing process to complete,
but my browser is just hanging, and nobody on Infra’s hipchat channel are responding to
my queries about the problem, so I decided to go ahead and send out the announcement emails
without getting the 5.5.2 news items published.