lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Smiley <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: position padding instead of positionIncrementGap
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 00:00:38 GMT
I don't understand the question. Maybe I do... I once proposed a change on
this list to the analysis API to make this easier... some mechanism for a
Tokenstream to know if it's processing a subsequent value vs the first
(very related to your inquiry and might theoretically be adapted to expose
the last posInc) but there was a -1. Ah well.