lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene/Solr 5.5.2
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2016 02:07:41 GMT
Progress update:

I finished backporting issues to 5.5.2 (and 5.6/6.0.2 where applicable).  Thanks Hoss and
Mike for investigating and fixing the test bug uncovered by the LUCENE-7132 backport!

Since 6.1 has been released, I plan on cutting the first RC on Monday the 20th.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Jun 13, 2016, at 1:25 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’d like to make a 5.5.2 release, and I volunteer to be RM.
>
> I propose to cut the first RC no sooner than one week from today: Monday June 20th.
I plan on delaying cutting the RC until after 6.1.0 has been released; I’d rather avoid
two RMs trying to do release work at the same time.

> I’ll start looking now at backporting bugfixes I’ve worked on to the 5.5 branch,
and I encourage others to do the same.