lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-Tests-5.5-Java8 - Build # 10 - Still Failing
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 00:06:01 GMT
I logged into the VM and ran “git pull” as the jenkins user in all workspaces except that
of the currently running job (Lucene-Solr-Tests-master), which already did a "git fetch" with
no problem.  All of the workspaces successfully updated their remote tracking branches, so
I think we’re fine.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Apr 25, 2016, at 7:24 PM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I did not follow which jobs failed. Maybe clean the workspaces of them, to prevent GIT
database issues (if they failed while checking out).

> Uwe
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
> http://www.thetaphi.de

From
> [...]
>>>>>>>

>> hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.perform(Remote
>>>>>>>

>> hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvo
>>>>>>>

>> hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvo
>> hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:120)
>> hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:48)
>>>>>>>

>> hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(InterceptingExecutorS
>>>>>>>

>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
>>>>>>>

>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
>>>>>>>
>> hudson.remoting.Channel.attachCallSiteStackTrace(Channel.java:1416)
>>>>>>>

>> hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteInvocationHan
>>>>>>>

>> org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.RemoteGitImpl.clean(RemoteGitImpl.java:45
>>>>>>>

>> hudson.plugins.git.extensions.impl.CleanBeforeCheckout.decorateFetchCo
Test