lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GIT migration date (SVN freeze)
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 17:51:06 GMT
So I'm clear, this also means that from Saturday morning (call it 6:00 UTC)
until you give the OK (assuming the original schedule) I shouldn't count
on having access to any of the source code, right?

And when you do give the OK, I should plan on rebasing whatever I'm
working on to the new Git repo. There, did I use at least one Git term
correctly?

This is not a problem, just making sure I understand what I'll have access
to when. Besides, I have a couple of retaining walls to build and can easily
spend all weekend without needing to touch my keyboard ;).

Erick