lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mikhail Khludnev (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Closed] (LUCENE-6660) Assertion fails for ToParentBlockJoinQuery$BlockJoinScorer.nextDoc
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 18:58:11 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-6660?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Mikhail Khludnev closed LUCENE-6660.
------------------------------------
       Resolution: Fixed
         Assignee: Mikhail Khludnev
    Lucene Fields:   (was: New)

updated [the ref guide|https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=32604257&selectedPageVersions=58&selectedPageVersions=57]
Let me know if anything else should be done here. 
There is a hotter one filled by Uwe, hunting for it now.   

> Assertion fails for ToParentBlockJoinQuery$BlockJoinScorer.nextDoc
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: LUCENE-6660
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-6660
>             Project: Lucene - Core
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: core/search
>    Affects Versions: 5.2.1
>         Environment: Running Solr 5.2.1 on Windows x64
> java version "1.7.0_51"
> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_51-b13)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 24.51-b03, mixed mode, sharing)
>            Reporter: Christian Danninger
>            Assignee: Mikhail Khludnev
>         Attachments: LUCENE-6660.patch, index.zip
>
>
> After I enable assertion with "-ea:org.apache..." I got the stack trace below. I checked
that the parent filter only match parent documents and the child filter only match child documents.
Field "id" is unique.
> 16:55:06,269 ERROR [org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter] (http-127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:8080-1)
null:java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.AssertionError
> 	at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.sendError(HttpSolrCall.java:593)
> 	at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:465)
> 	at org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:227)
> 	at org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:196)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:246)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:149)
> 	at org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:169)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:145)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:97)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:559)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:102)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:336)
> 	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
> 	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:653)
> 	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:920)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.join.ToParentBlockJoinQuery$BlockJoinScorer.nextDoc(ToParentBlockJoinQuery.java:278)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Weight$DefaultBulkScorer.scoreAll(Weight.java:204)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Weight$DefaultBulkScorer.score(Weight.java:176)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.BulkScorer.score(BulkScorer.java:35)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:771)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:485)
> 	at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.buildAndRunCollectorChain(SolrIndexSearcher.java:202)
> 	at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.getDocListNC(SolrIndexSearcher.java:1666)
> 	at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.getDocListC(SolrIndexSearcher.java:1485)
> 	at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.search(SolrIndexSearcher.java:561)
> 	at org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent.process(QueryComponent.java:518)
> 	at org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler.handleRequestBody(SearchHandler.java:255)
> 	at org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:143)
> 	at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2064)
> 	at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:654)
> 	at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:450)
> 	... 16 more
> Without assertions enabled:
> 17:21:39,008 ERROR [org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter] (http-127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:8080-1)
null:java.lang.IllegalStateException: child query must only match non-parent docs, but parent
docID=2147483647 matched childScorer=class org.apache.lucene.search.ConjunctionScorer
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.join.ToParentBlockJoinQuery$BlockJoinScorer.nextDoc(ToParentBlockJoinQuery.java:334)



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message