lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is "solrconfig.xml" a potentially misleading filename?
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 19:48:27 GMT
bq. Then make it accept two names, and start shipping examples with the new
name. Old stuff works, new stuff makes sense.

That's not all that is involved. When there is so much pointing to
solrconfig.xml and you cannot find solrconfig.xml anymore there is added
confusion. Doesn't matter if we accept 3 names for the file or not.