lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Instructions on Solr's website about adding books
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2015 20:12:37 GMT
Solr’s “Resources” page, by the book section, contains this lead in text:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/resources.html#solr-books

If you have a Solr book that you would like to see listed here, please
submit a patch <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute> via a JIRA
with the appropriate content.

“patch” is linked to: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute
What is not clear is where/what is the website that is to be patched. We
know where the Lucene/Solr code is but it’s not clear where this is.

I’ve updated the site before once for something, but it’s been so long that
I now forget how.  I have a CMS bookmarket but I don’t believe I’m supposed
to use that when a patch is involved — just for tiny edits.

~ David