lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Varun Thacker <varunthacker1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TestRestoreCore failure on Windows
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2015 15:47:34 GMT
Hi Shai,

Thanks for pointing it out. I don't have a Windows machine so I am unable
to reproduce this on my end, but is it the same failure seen on Jenkins
builds today - #4632, #4633, #4634 and #4635.

The root cause for those seems to be that snapshot directory fails to get
deleted when the test is getting over. There is a Jira open to track this
failure too - SOLR-6151

I will investigate in detail to find out the cause. Any help would be
appreciated.

I fixed the other TestRestoreCore failure seen it Jenkins today -
http://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Solr-trunk-MacOSX/2134/

--

Regards,
Varun Thacker