lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Erick Erickson (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (SOLR-7181) Unable to show the indexed content in Solr 5.0
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 15:58:04 GMT


Erick Erickson commented on SOLR-7181:

I've asked you to move the conversation to the user's list, please do so now as this is the
last time I'll respond in this forum. I'll admit that this looks odd, I don't quite understand
what's happening here. The user's list will get a lot more eyeballs on the problem.

You still haven't done what I asked, namely search for 

q=content:[* TO *] 

to insure that you did, indeed, get data into content field. It's still quite possible that
didn't for some reason. A query like

q=content:[* TO *]&fl=id,content

is about the minimal query I can imagine. If this comes back with numFound > 0 and no content
then we need the exact steps you followed, your configuration for Extracting Reqeust Handler,
you sent the command to the handler, a copy of the pdf document, in short enough information
reproduce the steps you followed.

> Unable to show the indexed content in Solr 5.0
> ----------------------------------------------
>                 Key: SOLR-7181
>                 URL:
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 5.0
>            Reporter: Yeo Zheng Lin
> The content field is unable to be shown during searching, even though the following line
has been added to the schema using curl from the resource named in 'managedSchemaResourceName'.

> <field name="content" stored="true" type="text_general" indexed="true"/>
> I'm using the schema from ManagedIndexSchemaFactory.

This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message