lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Minimum test set for idempotent changes in schema.xml
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2014 04:37:04 GMT
Hi David

I do not really understand what you are suggesting. I guess Alex was
talking about changes on files like for example

./solr/contrib/morphlines-core/src/test-files/solr/minimr/conf/schema.xml
./solr/contrib/uima/src/test-files/uima/solr/collection1/conf/schema.xml
./solr/contrib/velocity/src/test-files/velocity/solr/collection1/conf/schema.xml
./solr/core/src/test-files/solr/configsets/minimal/conf/schema.xml
./solr/example/example-DIH/solr/db/conf/schema.xml
./solr/example/example-DIH/solr/solr/conf/schema.xml
./solr/example/example-DIH/solr/tika/conf/schema.xml
./solr/server/solr/configsets/basic_configs/conf/schema.xml
./solr/server/solr/configsets/data_driven_schema_configs/conf/schema.xml
./solr/solrj/src/test-files/solrj/solr/shared/conf/schema.xml

I have found that one should check the following guide

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml

IIUC there is no DTD or XML Schema to validate these XML based
configurations, right?

Can you explain once more your suggestion by maybe giving a specific
example?

Thanks

Michael