lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Summer of Code 2015
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 14:11:11 GMT
Hello,

Google Summery of Code 2015 has been announced.
https://developers.google.com/open-source/soc/

I know it is quite far away, but I also seem to remember that last
time we did not use it to as much advantage as possible.

Is there some sort of organized effort around it for this year? I
would not mind being a mentor if things work out and I certainly can
contribute a very large set of ideas with descriptions to the ideas
list, whether it is me or somebody else actually supervising them.

Regards,
   Alex.
P.s. I am not a committer, not sure if that's a bottleneck for this
project or not.

Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart
Solr popularizers community: https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=6713853