lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reducing the number of warnings in the codebase
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 10:59:33 GMT
Hi Shawn,

+1 for the idea, we should take full advantage of Eclipse, IntelliJ etc.

Here are some relevant tickets created by Furkan.

I believe https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5685 could expressed as an automatic
rule or something.
There is already similar thing to detect usage of String.uppercase/lowercase without locale.
And StringBuffer versus StringBuilder.

Ahmet