lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Having trouble applying a PR to svn
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 00:29:21 GMT
So, I did:

wget https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/18.diff

and then:

svn patch --dry-run --strip 1 18.diff

and some of the pathnames have 2 components stripped -- but not all.

Has anyone got another approach? I hesitate to use git-svn, but I'll
follow someone else's lead.

svn patch --dry-run --strip 1 18.diff
U         solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/update/DirectUpdateHandler2.java
A         core
A         core/src
A         core/src/test-files
A         core/src/test-files/solr
A         core/src/test-files/solr/analysisconfs
A         core/src/test-files/solr/analysisconfs/analysis-err-schema.xml
A         solr/core/src/test-files/solr/analysisconfs
A         solr/core/src/test-files/solr/analysisconfs/analysis-err-schema.xml
A         core
A         core/src
A         core/src/test
A         core/src/test/org
A         core/src/test/org/apache
A         core/src/test/org/apache/solr
A         core/src/test/org/apache/solr/analysis
A         core/src/test/org/apache/solr/analysis/ThrowingMockTokenFilterFactory.java
A         solr/core/src/test/org/apache/solr/analysis/ThrowingMockTokenFilterFactory.java
A         core
A         core/src
A         core/src/test
A         core/src/test/org
A         core/src/test/org/apache
A         core/src/test/org/apache/solr
A         core/src/test/org/apache/solr/update
A         core/src/test/org/apache/solr/update/AnalysisErrorHandlingTest.java
A         solr/core/src/test/org/apache/solr/update/AnalysisErrorHandlingTest.java