lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Apologies for the noise
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 12:12:58 GMT
No prob,

You've been doing a great job tidying up JIRA, and I sure appreciate such "boring" volunteering.
Things tend to be forgotten and rot over time, so "ping"-ing dormant issues with a proper
status code after a brief intuition-based consideration is OK in my opinion.
Like the SPRING-cleaning we did. If anyone thinks an issue is closed in error, they can re-open
and update it with new/more info so it is obvious that it is still something that should be
dealt with.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

30. nov. 2013 kl. 15:20 skrev Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com>:

> OK, I'm done with messing around with closing/opening issues. Tidying things up isn't
important enough to me continue pursuing.