lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/jdk1.8.0-ea-b117) - Build # 8549 - Still Failing!
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 13:14:20 GMT
Wolfgang,

does this problem affect all the hadoop modules (because the saxon jar is in all the modules classpath)? If yes, I have to disable all of them with IBM J9 and Oracle Java 8.
My biggest problem is the fact that this could also affect the release of Solr. If the saxon.jar is in the WAR file of Solr, then it breaks whole of Solr. But as it is a module, it should be loaded by the SolrResourceLoader from the core's lib folder, so all should be fine, if installed.

I hope the huge Hadoop stuff is not in the WAR (not only because of this issue) and needs to be installed by the user in the instance's lib folder!!!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen