lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lucene / Solr 4.6.0 Take 2
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 03:48:33 GMT
I guess I voted a little too soon…

I hate to be the cause of a respin, but while looking into a few things I noticed while fixing
that bug over the weekend, I found that what I thought was not that critical of a bug was
actually masking a couple fairly ugly bugs and was fairly dangerous itself.

Together, I think all 3 are actually quite serious problems and 2 of them are new in 4.6.
I think they are worthy of a respin.

I’m going to back port them, but if people would rather not respin, they can wait on the
branch for 4.6.1.

- Mark