lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dawid Weiss (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Created] (SOLR-4781) Language profiles embedded twice (langid).
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 10:00:16 GMT
Dawid Weiss created SOLR-4781:
---------------------------------

             Summary: Language profiles embedded twice (langid).
                 Key: SOLR-4781
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-4781
             Project: Solr
          Issue Type: Improvement
          Components: contrib - LangId
            Reporter: Dawid Weiss
            Priority: Trivial


Just something I noticed. Langid imports langdetect from Maven; this includes language profiles
already so a redundant copy is kept in Solr source code (and in target binaries). All the
files except two are identical. The two different profiles are for 'ro' and 'vi' (Romanian
and Vietnamese I presume). I checked the git repo and both have been adjusted by the author
to support some notion of normalization. I think Solr should use the embedded profiles since
they most likely come together with changes in the source code.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message