lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make tests.failfast default to true
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 15:13:35 GMT
Me too! :)

I was hoping tests.dups would do it. Dawid promised me he will one day find
the time to do it! :)

In the meanwhile, Mike pointed me to repeatLuceneTest.py under luceneutil.
I've yet been successful to run it, but I think it's just a matter of
configuration.

Maybe if you have a shellscript that's generic enough, it's worth putting
under dev-tools?

Shai