lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Unsubscribing from JIRA
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 17:45:47 GMT
On 5/1/2013 11:07 AM, johnmunir@aol.com wrote:
> Are you saying because I'm subscribed to dev, which I'm, is why I'm getting JIRA mails
too, and the only way I can stop JIRA mails is to unsubscribe from dev?  I don't think so.
 I'm subscribed to other projects, both dev and user, and yet I do not receive JIRA mails.

Would it be better to have new email lists for things like Jira
activity?  Possibly. Moving this discussion from solr-user to dev for
further consideration.

This list receives email from Apache Jira for activity on the LUCENE and
SOLR projects.  It also receives failure reports from the various
Jenkins installations that run tests for these projects.

I like that I didn't have to add my address to preferences on Jira and
preferences on one or more Jenkins configurations.  By signing up for
dev@lucene.apache.org, I get almost everything related to Lucene
development.  I also signed up for commits@lucene.apache.org, because I
wanted everything.  These signups were done long before I was asked to
be a committer.

Thanks,
Shawn