lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.2.1 -> Maven?
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 01:19:48 GMT
Hi Mark,

On Apr 2, 2013, at 9:00 PM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com> wrote:
> I ran a couple of the initial things this morning (the script that pulls everything down),
but I've been busy since then. I do intend to do it, but would appreciate the help anyhow
if you are up for it. Robert once told me if I ever publish anything wrong to maven central,
I don't really get a redo :)

Sure, I'll get started on Maven publishing.

> There are still a handful of things I need to get to - was hoping to start on that tonight
if I don't pass out first and finish tomorrow. A lack of sleep mixed with an exercise restart
has been catching up to me.

Take care of yourself :).

Thanks for making the release!

> On Apr 2, 2013, at 8:48 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I can see that 4.2.1 is on nearly 80% of the Apache mirrors at this point, but is
not yet on Maven Central.

>> Do you plan on handling publishing to Maven?
>>
>> If not, or if you'd rather somebody else did it, I can do it.

Steve