lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New JIRA tagging Commit Bot
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 02:17:25 GMT
Took me a bit longer than I anticipated to finally just do this, but it's done.

The commit bot is officially back in action in a permanent fashion - it has almost no delay,
it tags right after you commit and it should tag for all branches, not just 4x and 5x.

- Mark

On Apr 10, 2013, at 3:53 PM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, the new bot has not murdered any children as it's been running off and on for 6
days or so now. I'll look at setting it up in a more permanent fashion (not just running when
I remember to turn it on on my primary dev machine).

> - Mark
>
> On Apr 4, 2013, at 9:30 AM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm experimenting with an event driven commit bot today. It should mean much lower
latency for tagging, and less room for accidentally tagging old commits. If today goes well,
I'll look at setting things up on a more permanent basis.