lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Should we deprecate shareSchema?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:16:32 GMT
I've never used it myself, so I'm fine with deprecating.

More useful in ZK mode would be a simple way to refer to sharing SOME but not all files from
another config set. So if you want the same schema for 10 different cores, they could say
something like this in core properties: schema=cnf://myConf/schema.xml

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com