lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lucene/Solr 4.2.1 RC2
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:05:04 GMT
We consider all votes, especially any committers.

We need 3 pmc votes to get it out the door as a technical thing, but I think all committers
should vote that can.

Anyway, from my perspective as RM for this release, you have enough merit at this point that
your vote means as much to me as anyone else's.

- mark