lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject verbose logging
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 14:48:05 GMT
I tried turning on verbose in the OpenCloseCoreStressTests by setting
System.setProperty("tests.verbose", "true");
in @BeforeClass and, of course, it works on my machine. But the failed test
logs don't have verbose output, is there some magic here? For the nonce,
I'm just doing a bit of hard logging.

I also found another place where I screwed up the a Stream by not closing
it, ZkCLI of all places. I've checked that in.

Of course all tests pass on my machine. Scant comfort that.

I also had yet another assumption proved wrong so I didn't get any useful
info from last night's failure, trying to add some more logging again
today. Don't panic that the checking has my initials init, that's so I'm
absolutely sure to know to take it out.

Thanks,
Erick