lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: verbose logging
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 14:52:56 GMT
By default the output from tests that passed is not dumped to the
console (you wouldn't be able to track which JVM dumped what anyway
when running on multicore). If you need a full log then:

> ant test-help
     [echo] # Include additional information like what is printed to
     [echo] # sysout/syserr, even if the test passes.
     [echo] # Enabled automatically when running for a single test case.
     [echo] ant -Dtests.showSuccess=true test

Should do the job. If you'd like to see the output from jenkins or any
other build server then, unless it fails, it won't be on the console.

Dawid