lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: How to Run Solr Within Intellij IDEA
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 23:00:03 GMT
Regarding this, we don't have a solr/BUILD.txt file, even if solr/SYSTEM_REQUIREMENTS.txt refers
to one:

"*To build Apache Solr from source, refer to the `BUILD.txt` file in the distribution directory.*
"

So should we create a BUILD.txt for solr or perhaps remove the reference from SYSTEM_REQUIREMENTS.txt?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

20. mars 2013 kl. 23:55 skrev Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com>:

> Hi kamaci,
>
> See the README.txt file in the top-level directory of the project, and also solr/README.txt,
which tells you how to run Solr.

 See <http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowtoConfigureIntelliJ> for more info.

> I also use Maven, and I maintain the "ant get-maven-poms" target that produces a Maven
build in a top-level "maven-build/" directory - see dev-tools/maven/README.maven for more
info.  This is not an officially supported build, but it should work for most basic things.